Terms and Conditions
Murray Regional Tourism Promotion
- The promoter of this promotion is Murray River Regional Tourism Limited (“the Promoter”)
(ABN 12 150 739 647) of 2 Heygarth Street, Echuca 3564.
- Instructions on how to claim the reward form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Claims are only open to Australian residents. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to enter this Promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The competition commences at 12:00am AEDT 4th February, 2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 30th May, 2022 (“Competition Period”).
- To enter this competition entrants must, during the Competition Period, submit on the Visit the Murray competition page, on the www.visitthemuray.com.au website:
- In 25 words or less, tell us where you’d like to visit in the Murray River region; and
- Their first and last name, email address, mobile number and state.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to become part of Murray River Regional Tourism Limited marketing database, from which they can unsubscribe once they start receiving marketing communications.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple claims permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) claim permitted per entry; (b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements; and (c) a maximum of two (2) claims per household are permitted.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- Promotion commences 12.00am 4th February, 2022 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 30th May, 2022 with one major prize on offer. The major prize on offer consists of:
- Tailored $1,500.00 holiday package at any destination within the Victorian/NSW Murray Region.
Total winner’s prize pool is valued at: $1,500.00 AUD
- The Promoter will coordinate the tailored package with the prize winner via the nominated email address.
- The Promoter will provide a holiday package itinerary confirming all arrangements. The holiday package is not redeemable for cash and must be used before 4th February 2023
- The prize includes holiday prize package outlined in the terms and conditions and does not include any additional items such as travel insurance, medical insurance or any other insurance, items of a personal nature, in-room charges, telephone or other incidentals or ancillary costs. All such costs are the responsibility of the winner and their travel companion.
- The winner accepts their prize at their own risk. To the full extent permitted by law neither Murray River Regional Tourism Limited , and/or any of their employees, contractors and agents or employees of their contractors and agents, and companies providing major prizes for the promotion, will not be held liable for any liability/ loss/ damage/ expense/ death/ personal injury suffered or incurred or any dispute (including, but not limited to, direct/indirect/consequential loss) arising out of, or in connection with, this promotion, the provision of prizes, use or participation in such prizes or promotion of this competition.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. Block out periods may apply around key events and holiday periods. Terms and Conditions for prize components may vary, as stipulated by individual operators
- The prize is subject to change due to regulations by government, surrounding COVID-19.
- Prizes exclude but not limited to; transportation; spending cash; additional activities; hotel fees, gratuities, etc.
- Winners of the competition will be judged at the discretion of The Promoter and prizes awarded in order of individual creative responses.
- Successful claimants will be notified immediately via email or phone by 8th June, 2022
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize details will be provided to the successful claimant upon confirmation from the Promoter.
- If for any reason a claimant does not take the reward or an element of the reward by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward or that element of the reward will be forfeited. If for any reason we are unable to contact the winner after three attempts the prize will be redrawn.
- If the reward is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward with an offer to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Rewards are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this offer (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all claims submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of the reward.