ATDW Coupon Code Request (Victorian tourism businesses only)
To request an ATDW coupon code, please complete the form below.
A coupon code will be emailed to you in two to three business days.
For help setting up a new ATDW listing or reactivating an expired listing, contact the local ATDW support in your destination.
You only require a coupon code for a Victorian ATDW business listing. Coupon codes are not required for Victorian event listings or NSW business and event listings.
Terms and Conditions:
- Only Victorian tourism businesses physically located in the City of Wodonga, Moira Shire, Campaspe Shire, Gannawarra Shire, Swan Hill Rural City Council or Mildura City Council local government boundaries are eligible for the Murray region's free Victorian ATDW listings program.
- All new and renewed ATDW listings must be completed with the coupon code applied and sent for review by 5pm on Thursday 30 June 2022 to be eligible for a free ATDW listing.
- Where a business runs a second product/experience from the same physical location e.g. Accommodation + Public Restaurant or Retail Outlet + Hire they can request a second coupon code for the additional product/experience (except where Attraction or Landmarks and Buildings, Shopping and Markets is the secondary category).
- All ATDW coupon code requests must be made by the business owner or an employee of the business using the business email address. Coupon codes will not be issued to third parties or third party email addresses.
- Organisations responsible for managing the marketing and bookings of multiple accommodation properties can request a coupon code for each property; however, multiple coupon codes will only be issued when the multiple ATDW listings for their properties have been set up in their ATDW dashboard. The number of coupon codes provided will equal the number of ATDW listings set up in the ATDW dashboard.
- Please refer to Visit Victoria Corporate for further ATDW terms and conditions.