Murray Regional Tourism has an ongoing committment to provide strategic research and advice around tourism trends for the Murray Region. MRT undertakes research specific for the region on a quarterly basis to assist businesses and local governments to understand trends impacting their local area.
Our latest Tourism Research Australia report continues to show visitors with a strong desire to visit the Murray region. More than 5.3 million domestic and international visitors explored the Murray region during the year ended March 2017. These visitors stayed 8.7 million nights and contributed a total of $1.4 billion to the economy.
These results again highlighted the importance of the visitor economy as a key pillar in supporting regional jobs and economic prosperity.
Download the latest research below;
- Murray Region Snapshot YE September 2018
- Murray Region Snapshot YE June 2018
- Murray Region Snapshot YE March 2018
- Murray Region Snapshot YE December 2017
- Murray Region Snapshot YE September 2017
- Murray Region Snapshot YE June 2017
- Murray Region Snapshot YE March 2017
- Murray Region Snapshot YE June 2016
MRT research is proudly supported by funding from Visit Victoria, Destination NSW and Destination RM.