Date: Wednesday 17th October 2018
Time: 12:15pm – 3:00pm
Location: Morrisons Winery, Moama
RSVP: Thursday 11th October
Murray Regional Tourism invites you to join our Murray Farmers Table, to celebrate the locally grown and produced food and drink of the region and to launch the Murray Farm to Plate Strategy.
Guests will get the chance to meet some of the Murray’s farmers and food and drink heroes, and enjoy a range of displays and samples, all set alongside the Murray River at the stunning Morrisons Winery.
The Murray Farmers Table will be set for a lunch of seasonal produce, featuring hero ingredients from right across the region.
A Q&A panel discussion with passionate regional chefs and producers will showcase the fantastic opportunities the Murray region has to grow its reputation as a culinary and agritourism destination.
Some of the fantastic producers you’ll have a chance to meet:
- Bandicoot Brewing – Echuca
- Barooga Sporties Group – Barooga
- Camel Milk Co – Kyabram
- Corowa Distilling Co – Corowa
- Eden Farm Produce – Numurkah
- Fossey’s Gin – Mildura
- Katamatite Garlic – Katamatite
- Kennedy Farm Produce – Colbinabbin
- Long Table Cafe – Deniliquin
- Monichino Wines – Katunga
- Pacdon Park – Echuca Moama
- Red Brick Dairy – Numurkah
- Renard Blondes Cattle – Cobram
- Rich Glen Olive Estate – Yarrawonga
- The Strawberry Pick – Echuca
- Shukura Park Farm – Cohuna
- The Big Strawberry – Koonoomoo
- Walla Park – Walla Walla
For further information please contact Karen Oliver (Tourism Project Manager).
The Murray Farm to Plate Program is a cross-border initiative and has been proudly funded by the NSW Government in association with the Victorian Government, Local Government partners, and Murray Regional Tourism.